Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Creation is a big thing

Everyone wants to write - to satisfy one's ego, to attain eternal glory. And I am no exception. Who would not like to see his/her name in print - even if it is just a letter to the editor? Now that I'm out of the comfort zone of a publishing company, I have decided to "create" something for myself. To satisfy my own ego. And to attain eternal glory in the process!!

Being a journalist gives one a high - a totally different kind of high. It's a total feel-good world of escapism where you get to live the life you had always wanted to live, for a few moments at least. And the 'fame' that comes tagged with it is all that I need to keep it going strong.

So here I go... "Three cheers to Srishtii" - my creation, my daughter and my strong urge to remain popular/famous/recognized.

- Shanti

No comments: